Sunday 4 May 2014

Notes from the International Journalism Festival | The Buttry Diary

My notes from the International Journalism Festival would have worked better as tweets, both for immediacy and because they were a bit disjointed.

Wifi at the conference was spotty and I was able to livetweet only for Margaret Sullivan's keynote address on Saturday.

In addition, more than once, I've joined a session early or ducked out late, either because of appointments to meet fellow panelists or other friends or because I wanted to see overlapping panels. So in several cases, my notes cover only parts of sessions (the best parts, I hope). But I enjoyed each session, so I'll share my disjointed notes here, starting with some tweets from the Sullivan keynote:


stevebuttry.wordpress.com/2014/05/04/notes-from-the-international-journalism-festival?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment